31 MAY – 1 JUNE 2022 | 13:00 – 15:30 CET | ONLINE
The Green Tank and the CEE Bankwatch Network are very pleased to invite you to a capacity building workshop on the EU ETS Directive, the new Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) Regulation and the carbon pricing in the Western Balkans.
The regional workshop is organized as part of the LIFE-ETX Project, which aims at increasing civil society’s awareness and knowledge regarding the functioning of the EU ETS and carbon pricing, as well as boosting the capacity of NGOs to campaign for more ambitious climate policies.
To register to the workshop, you can use the zoom links for each day at the agenda.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nikos Mantzaris, Senior Policy Analyst & Co-founder, The Green Tank
- Tassos Chatzieleftheriou, Energy Policy Analyst, The Green Tank
- Ioana Ciuta, Energy coordinator, CEE Bankwatch Network
- Pippa Gallop, Southeast Europe Energy Advisor, CEE Bankwatch Network
|DAY 1||13:00-15:30 CET||• Carbon Pricing in the Western Balkans|
• How does the EU ETS work?
• Oversupply & MSR, the case of the Montenegro ETS
|DAY 2||13:00-15:30 CET||• EU ETS Revenues and Funds|
• Carbon leakage & the CBAM implications in the W. Balkans
• NGO asks , Lessons learned & Communication