13-14 APRIL 2022 | 10:00 – 14:00 EEST | ONLINE
The Green Tank is very happy to invite you to a capacity building workshop on the EU ETS Directive, which is currently under revision, as well as the new Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) Regulation.
The regional workshop is organized as part of the LIFE-ETX Project, which aims at increasing
civil society’s awareness and knowledge regarding the functioning of the EU ETS and carbon pricing, as well as boosting the capacity of NGOs to campaign for more ambitious climate policies.
To connect to the workshop, you can use the zoom links for each day at the agenda.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Speakers from The Green Tank:
– Nikos Mantzaris, Senior Policy Analyst
– Tassos Chatzieleftheriou, Energy Policy Analyst
– Ioli Christopoulou, Policy Director
|DAY 1||10:00-14:00 EEST||• How does the EU ETS work?|
• Carbon pricing & Oversupply
• Carbon leakage protection mechanisms
|DAY 2||10:00-13:00 EEST||• EU ETS Revenues and Funds|
• ETS2 and Social Climate Fund
• Revision of the EU ETS – NGO asks & Communication